My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The First Christmas Party of the Year!!!

A winning team!
Playing Christmas Bingo
The kids with grandma and grandpa.

My parents had a family Christmas party this last Saturday night. My brother Dustin, his wife Kellie and their kids Jaxon, Carter, and Gavin were there also. We ate pizza and played Christmas Bingo. Ok, so the bingo part was interesting. I made the cards from one I found on the internet. It turned out that two had more than one of the same pictures and another two were exactly the same. I really did try!! At least everyone got a prize and had a great time. Thanks for starting off the season in such a fun way Mom & Dad. We love you!!!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Love, love, love getting into the spirit! Isn't it great getting the whole fam together? See ya Saturday!

lovell said...

How fun. Your Mom is still darling. She looks so cute. Getting together with family is always fun.