My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Traditions

The queen of peanut butter cups
The four chocolate dipping girls
My hard work - tiny bits of chocolate!

I know its fall and getting close to Christmas when Grandma Larsen wants to get going on the chocolate making. This is one of my most favorite things. Each year, maybe not quite this early, she & I make her peanut butter cups for Thanksgiving and Christmas. She had to do it a little earlier this year so we did it this morning. I even got my mom to come, which doesn't happen very often. The boys went fishing early so it was just the girls. It's one of those things that I know won't happen forever so I need to appreciate it while it does. She makes the best home-made peanut butter cups ever! I love hanging out with her and just chatting for a while. Nati got her fill of chocolate also. We dipped, ate, laughed, ate more and then went to lunch with Grandpa. I had so much fun. Love you Grandma!!

4 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Aren't grandmas wonderful? You are so lucky to have your grandma here and healthy.

lovell said...

that is so fun that you are able to do things with your Grandma. We do the same thing with our Grandma. We always make the Christmas candy together. It makes for some good memories.

Magic Marker said...

I love family traditions! How fun that you get to spend time with your grandma and family:)

Kellie said...

Nickie, It Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to taste them.