My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

The kids & I with my mom
My kids with Grace & Blake (niece & nephew)
Preschool kids
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween. We had a fun filled day! I taught pre-school in the morning. The kids came dressed up and we had a party that consisted of watching a Halloween movie, making a Halloween necklace, and decorated cupcakes. They looked so cute and had a fun time. I knew I needed to dress up but didn't put much thought into it so I just wore my poodle skirt with Jason's letterman jacket, ponytailed my hair with a ribbon and called it good. One little girl wanted to know what I was. Braxton told her that I was a cheerleader. Dylan thought I was a college girl. I obviously need to prepare more next year. We started making the rounds at around 4. We went to my grandmas, then Jason's parents, then had pizza with my parents. We got home at 7 and Dylan went off with his friends to trick-or-treat. Jason attempted to take Nati and Brax but only made it around the corner when Braxton freaked out and ran back home because "it is just so dark". Nevermind that there were tons of other kids out there and it is our neighborhood. I broke out the light sticks and he was good to go. They still only made it around the block and had had enough. Dylan had fun with his buddies. It was nice to have the weather good for the kids. All in all - a good Halloween.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

Super cute costumes--and what a good mom to dress up too! It's a rare Halloween that I put on a costume.