My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Braxtons Fort





We've been working on getting the kids to keep the toys and messes to the downstairs. The living room lately has been in sad shape between preschool and just everyday chaos. Braxton took this to heart and made his own fort downstairs, with the help of Jason. It's been up for two days now and he thinks it's pretty neat. Lucky for Natalie and I, he has allowed only us two girls in it. I know I should be glad that he doesn't want anything to do with girls. I just wish there was a middle ground. At least he likes me - for now anyway!!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

There is something so awesome about forts and kids! Maddy and Carter would build them and sleep in them every night---I only let them sleep in the forts on Fridays---The other mornings are just too hectic. Aren't you glad you are the only two women in his life? hee! hee!

Liv said...

ha ha I love this post! I remember one of my favorite things to do when I was little was to make forts!:) If Justin would let me I probably would still make them...lol