My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Thankful List

My sister-in-law inspired this one - thanks Katy. With Thanksgiving just around the corner I think we all take a good look at our lives and give thanks for all that we have. I am most thankful for:
-my wonderful husband who works so hard and has been my lifesaver, especially lately with trying to keep up with kids, preschool, house, and enrichment. He has been so great!
-my 3 kids. There are days that I want to pull my hair out but with the love my kids bring to me, I can honestly say that life couldn't get any better. They are my miracles.
-my parents. They are my examples, my friends, and the first ones besides Jason that I call when I can't wait to tell someone something exciting. They are my lifeline.
-Jason's parents. They raised such a great person. They are fabulous grandparents and I love them for supporting us in all we do.
-my brothers. My angels, my friends. Each one is one I couldn't live without. You guys are great and I love you for always taking care of your "little" sister.
-my sister-in-laws. Growing up without sisters makes me appreciate having them now.
-my house and neighborhood. I love where we live. We have a great house that I never plan on moving from and neighbors and ward members that make it "home" here.
-the church. There aren't words for this. I wouldn't be here without it and I treasure it so very much.
-my freedom. I am so grateful for the lives lost and the ones fighting for us today. We are very blessed to live here and to have the things that we use daily.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: