My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pieces, pieces and more pieces

I got this idea from a friend. During the holiday break she buys several big puzzles and together with her kids they put them all together. I loved the idea and now that we have a new table and chair set the idea got put into action. I bought a 500 piece puzzle and we got started. Dylan started helping us and then he got bored so it was just me and Braxton. I put the whole outside together and Braxton worked on the middle. Every night after dinner Braxton would come to me and say "Mom, it's time to work on the puzzle." It took us a few nights but we finally finished it. Braxton did a ton of it and was so proud of himself. I LOVE that he and I got to do it together. It was our little project to do together. He is my little buddy and I'm so proud of him.
Getting started.
He would have sat there for hours if we let him.
Working hard
All done!!

No comments: