My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

She's gonna be a dancer!

Today was one of those moments when I love having a little girl. Natalie started a dance class this morning. I have been wanting to sign her up for a while now and life just has been too crazy. So we took the plunge amid craziness and signed her up. We went shopping for the dancing essentials on Saturday. It was just like Christmas all over again to her - ok and for me too! She was up well before normal today and the first thing she asked was "I dance today?" When I dropped her off I asked her if I should stay and I was told very firmly that I needed to leave. Her teacher is very sweet and we are so excited for Natalie.

She couldn't be more excited.
Shaking her booty.
Showing off her twirling ability.
My perfect little dancer.

2 comments:

brunger bunch said...

SO cute...I just noticed the pics on fb. She is gonna love it! (you are too:)

Danielle Thompson said...

darling pics!