My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, January 24, 2011

2010 in review

Another year has gone by and it's time for the traditional year end wrap up. I won't go into major detail on each picture, just a quick one for my sake. 2010 was a great year filled to the rim with fun things and blessing around every corner.

Christmas time with the gingerbread house.


Yet another run - the "Love Your Body 10k" at Thanksgiving Point. It was a tough one because they messed up on the course which made it a lot longer than just a 10k. Not sure we are going to do it again. any questions on this one? Didn't think so.
Camping with Jasons brother and their family. Super fun times.
My cute little & big peeps. Sure do love them!!
I'm taking a big breath - my 12 year old. Handsome boy and such a good kid. Couldn't ask for better.
The first day of school. Dylan started 6th grade, Braxton started 1st grade and Nati started preschool.
Meeting and chatting with my favorite author. She is so great and makes me laugh each time I see her.
Girls Camp Rocks!! I got to spend a week with my cute girls while Jason was at home with sick kids. Let's hope this year goes better.
Eclipse! No further explanation necessary ;)
Wasatch Back Ragnar. Wow! Hard, great and so worth it.
The hilight of Nati's year was cheer.
Placing in the top 3 of our age groups for the Live wElle 5k. I love that my family runs it with me. I'm hoping I can beat my time this year.
5th Grade Honor Roll. A fun night eating and playing kickball with the best of the best.
Father and son playing baseball. I love that they do this together.
She's a Survivor. The Race for the Cure walk/run in SLC. A fantastic day with my mom.
The boys all geared up to do one of their new favorite things - riding their toys.
A night watching the Jazz game from the box.
Handsome boy with his new glasses. And by the end of 2010 his vision had improved. Yeah!!
I still love this picture. Nati's 4th Birthday party.
Easter 2010. I love them all dressed up.
St. George in the spring. A fun weekend for the entire Carter family.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

I love looking back over the year...it helps you separate out all the best parts :)
You have a beautiful family...just growin' right up!