My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Natalie's Goldfish


Wednesday's are crazy for us. They are just plain crazy. This past Wednesday was a little more crazy than normal. My cute little Braxton has been sick for about 3 weeks. There is a story - stay with me! Anyway, Braxton stayed home from school Tuesday and Wednesday. Natalie has BYU speech on Monday's and Wednesday's from 3 until 4. So on Wednesday, with Braxton being home sick, I was stressed about being on time for speech because I had to pick Dylan up from school to watch Brax while I took Nati. Then the bus bringing Nati home from preschool was late - which added to the stress. So, I have the car started waiting for the bus when to my great joy the bus pulled up. She got off and the tech handed me her backpack which seemed a bit heavier than when she left. He sees my question forming and before I even asked he said, "They got a goldfish today." A goldfish - they came home with a goldfish. Oh, and a little pink paper explaining why and what to do to take care of them stapled to a receipt (good for 3 days in case something happened to the fish). WOW! So we were even later because we had to look at the fish and pour it into the little glass jar and feed it because they hadn't been fed yet for the day. And then we had to look at it again. Natalie is overjoyed! I still haven't decided how I feel about it. So we put the fish in her room and - for now - we will see what happens. Wow - what a Wednesday!



1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

I know teachers want to be creative...but sending home pets should be parent approved or at least forewarned...but Nati sure looks proud :)