My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Strangers in the Night....


If my thinking is correct, which these days you never know, taking a single picture takes maybe 5 seconds. I guess a little more if you want a decent one. That's about how much I have seen Jason lately. Ok - not quite that bad but pretty close. He is working I don't even know how many hours a week right now. He is selling insurance with his 2 brothers and dad. He started in October and won't finish until the end of December. He goes to work at BYU during the day and most days goes straight from there to appointments until usually around 9 every night. You might not think that's too bad, but even when he is home he is faxing or calling to make more appointments or doing endless paperwork so the actual time we get to see him is so minimal right now. I am so grateful for the sacrifice he is making to provide for us and I cannot wait until he is done. At least, for now, I have this picture of us and a dream of life getting back to normal soon!!

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

Love all your new posts and seeing your fun Christmas traditions!