My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Christmas Miracle

As all who live in Springville know - we finally got the "Storm of the Decade" yesterday and today. We even had our first Snow Day!! And, as most of you know, Jason has been gone 90% of waking hours. These two things combined were a little overwhelming to me. We woke up to snow in the morning and even after the kids were all in school it was still snowing. After an afternoon of doing the absolute necessities I was dreading the thought of snow removal. To top it off, Jason didn't have any appointments which meant that he could actually be home with us for a night. He hasn't had time to put the plow on the 4 wheeler yet either. So, as I was getting geared up to go out and start shoveling to help shave some time off of Jason's work to be done, I looked out the window and saw the best sight ever - the Mousser clan shoveling my walks and driveway. Within about 10 minutes along came Cameron with the bobcat and took care of the front of the house in about 2 minutes. I had to come inside to cry, after helping of course. I really, REALLY wanted a night with my little family together and the snow put a bit of a damper on that.... but only for a minute. I know it might not have been a big deal to them, but to me it was HUGE!!! It was a Christmas Miracle!

a clean drive way.
and time left to make a snowman!!

3 comments:

brunger bunch said...

That Mousser family...they sure are amazing! Love those small miracle moments in life. Those that bring a lump in your throat and a small tear to the eye.

Danielle Thompson said...

love moments like that :)

Shavon said...

We LOVE you!