My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, December 16, 2010

FHE

These are a few of my favorite things!
Chowing down.
Carter, Walker and Paxton kids.
Learning how to be soft.
"Mom, please can I have one!"
Tempting, but no!!!

We have such great neighbors and friends that invited us over for a fun family night. Michelle made a super tasty dinner and Kelly & I took over some other fun things to eat.. a.k.a. - really fattening yummy food. The older kids that have taken piano each played a Christmas song and then they reenacted the nativity story. We have a bunch of really talented kids between the 3 families. Dylan just started taking piano a few months ago and did a great job playing. But the climax of the night was the new puppies. There are 11 total so we just sat, talked and snuggled the cute puppies. Some children (Nati) need a lesson on the difference between snuggles and strangling though. We had a great time, once again minus Jason, and appreciate our good friends and all that they do for us.

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

gotta love good friends :)

brunger bunch said...

What a fun family night! The food is making me hungry as I am trying to think of something for dinner. It all looks so yummy!