My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

He still loves Lego's.
Dylan was super excited about this game.
Braxton loves his pillow pet and his new book.
Natalie has been wanting a pillow pet for so long.
Yeah, a piece of paper - oh it's a golf pass!!
Yeah, the AquaDoodle!!
All asleep in Dylan's room.
Santa came to our house.

I was up at 6 am on Christmas morning just waiting and waiting and waiting. At 8 am I went downstairs to see if the kids were alive or not. Dylan was pretty much awake. Brax was out. Nati started waking up and I asked if she wanted to get up or go back to sleep and she said she wanted to go back to sleep. So, I came back upstairs to wait. I only had to wait a few minutes until the kids realized what day it was and came running. They got everything they wanted. I think that Dylan was a little disappointed that he didn't get a cell phone, but he got a golf pass so I hope that made up for it. Braxton got a load of Lego's and Natalie got her favorite Aqua Doodle among other things. We, for the first time in years, got to just relax at our house for the morning and then went to Jason's parents to have lunch with the whole family. It was a fabulous day and we all feel so blessed to have eachother and for the love of our Savior. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

The pillow pets crack me up...somehow I missed that trend. I wasn't aware they existed until few days ago. Looks like Santa and mom/dad took good care of your kids :)