My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, December 27, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Braxton spent 2 days coloring this picture for them. He was so excited to give it to Grandma. And she loved it!!
Natalie got the Tangled doll but I think we should have gotten it for Grandpa. He had lots of fun with it.
His smile can't get much bigger!
I thought this was a great idea - not so sure after cleaning it all up off the counter.
She loves her Dora Memory game.
"1, 2, 3, 4, Mom I'm rich!"
"Wow!! I love you Grandma."
Braxton & Nati with Grandma Beth.
Jason & Braxton playing a little game of Christmas Checkers.

Our Christmas Eve was wonderful!! I honestly think I was more excited than the kids were. We spent the day just chilling out - finishing our Sub for Santa & getting gifts together to take to Grandma's houses. We first went to Grandma Beth's for a visit that was supposed to be short but didn't end up being short. My mom claimed Christmas Eve this year which put Grandma in a hissy but I have to agree with my Mom - it's her turn. So we went to wish Grandma a Merry Christmas then the plan was to go eat dinner at Moms. Grandma had a turkey, roast, dressing, chips and drinks ready to go. We snacked on a few things, opened gifts with her and then went to my parents house. It was just my little family with them but it was great. We got to have Christmas Eve in their new room. The kids got their full attention and it was magical. When we were trying to get the kids ready to head home we told Nati that Santa was on his way and she freaked out. She looked out all of Grandma's windows and made the boys hurry up. This year has been so fun with her. We put them all to bed in Dylan's room and when I checked on them 30 minutes later they were all out. The next day.......

No comments: