My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, October 8, 2010

Surprise!



Each day at around 3:35 I await the news of how Braxton did at school. He has been so good since the week of the fight, which turned out to be the Star Student week. I shouldn't worry anymore but my anxious side takes over and I can't help but worry. So yesterday at approximately 3:38 I hear the door open, foot steps, backpacks drop, quiet talking and in walks Dylan. He says "Braxton has something to tell you." I take a deep breath and Braxton comes in - grinning as big as he can to show his missing tooth. Oh my, that kid is so great. He "worked on it all day til I finally pulled it out." The teacher gave him a little envelope to put it in and he got to pick out a sticker and a pencil. I can't tell you how much I love this little guy. He makes my day everyday, with a few little blunders now and then, but all in all he is my angel - with one less tooth!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

nothing quite like that toothless smile...so cute!

brunger bunch said...

I love Braxton. He is such a cutie! Great memories of him as one of my "little" sunbeams!