My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, October 18, 2010

It's heaven to be 7!!!!

"Hurry Mom!!!!"
Super cute smile!
spy picture
a wild bunch of boys
decked out with his spy gear.
All of the essentials.
blowing out the candles.
The cake - had to be a spy face. It was pretty sad but I tried.
me & my buddy.

It was a week of partying!! Braxton turned 7 on Friday and let me just say that his actual birthday was the 3rd day of celebrating his birthday. It was a crazy fun week for him. It all started with his birthday party with his friends on Tuesday. He had to invite all of his BOY friends - no girls allowed. Except Nati of course. So we had twelve 7 year olds here. Jason was out of town for work so I enlisted Dylan and his friend Wyatt to help me out for the big to do. He wanted a Spy Party. I found little spy kits at the dollar store and made black fabric bags to put all of the spy stuff in. I also found badges to put their picture in once they got here. We played spy games and had pizza and cookies. He had a blast and got some really fun things. He loves his football - who knew?! Then Wednesday night we had grandparents over for cake and ice cream. He got more spy stuff. He has a lie detector test so don't try to pull one over on him! Then on Friday we let him do pretty much whatever he wanted. We went to McDonald's for dinner and stayed up watching whatever he wanted. We sure do love him and are so happy he is ours. He makes me laugh everyday and will still (much to my surprise and complete and utter joy) hold my hand. He gives me hugs all the time just for random things. He is so smart and so much fun to be around. Happy Birthday to my buddy!!!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

seven really is heaven....love this age!

Shavon said...

The cake looks GREAT! You are an awesome mom!