My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Never Forget


It's October again. I know I am a little passionate about it but I can't help it. It doesn't take a long time so please do your self checks. I know it doesn't catch them all but at least it's making an effort. I do it often and I even had a mammogram this year. Let's all be Survivors! Here's to 1 year Cancer Free!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't know what I would do without my mom. I know many have fought valiantly and some have lost the battle. To them I say - You are hero's. We love you. We miss you. We are learning more each day and we are hoping for a cure. We will keep moving forward but we will never forget you!!

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

So glad you mom is still here with you :)