My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, December 3, 2009

YW Xmas Party

My cute Miamaid class.
what cute young women & leaders!!
Kaye, Shavon, Becca & I
just getting started.

Last night was the YW Christmas Party. We went out to eat at the new Pizza Pie Cafe in Provo. Such yummy food, all-you-can-eat buffet style including dessert pizza. Bring on the cookie dough and oreo pizza:) Each of the girls brought a gift to exchange in the fun left/right "Twas the Night Before Christmas" story. We had so much fun. I love all of our girls and other leaders. They make all of the effort and time worth it.

2 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Looks like a great time! I still think that it is so cool that you and Shavon get to be in YW together! Love the Santa pictures with your kids. Did you wait in line forever?

lovell said...

How fun to be in Y.W with Shavon. I bet you guys have a blast. Can't wait to see you guys next week. It's going to be fun.