My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, December 21, 2009

Mary & Joseph

Mary & Joseph arriving at the inn.
Mary with baby Jesus, Joseph (the thought of fatherhood freaked him out), Angels, Three Kings and Shepherds.

We went over to a friends house last week for a Christmas FHE. Organized person that she is, she had costumes for the kids to act out the Nativity. Natalie was Mary and Braxton was Joseph. Dylan was a shepherd. They did their thing and then each family read a Christmas story followed by a piano number played so well (way to go Jessica). It was a fun night with friends.

1 comment:

Magic Marker said...

Cute little nativity scene! The trip to temple square looks fun, and I love Natalie sitting in front of the huge tree at the mall. The Christmas season is so much fun and you do a great job keeping your blog updated. My pictures are starting to take forever to upload and I'm so behind. I think it's time for a new computer for me:)