My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trip to Temple Square

the view from The President's Room
Our Ward
girls enjoying hot cocoa and the view at the same time.
Becca, Shavon & I.

On Tuesday I was able to go to the SL Temple with the YM/YW. I was a little stressed before because I had to drive & I don't do well driving in downtown SL. Luckily I had another leader in the front with me - thanks to Kaye! We split the group up into smaller groups and let them wander around for a bit. We also had a fireside in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was a wonderful night, the weather was perfect and the youth were great. I did get told on the way back that my back seats aren't that comfortable & that next time they want to ride with Sister Mousser because she lets them listen to whatever as loud as they want. Whatever - I am a fun leader, just a little cautious when it comes to music. Gotta love the sassy girls!!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Girls that age tell it like it is...exactly like it is! We are headed to temple square Sunday night, hope the weather holds! and love the gingerbread house..leave to a man to add the appropriate house numbers!

brunger bunch said...

As a mother, I appreciate your careful driving techniques..loud music can be very distracting:))Love temple square. It is a family tradition we have every year!