My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A new little miracle named Myah





What a fabulous day. I became an aunt again today to a beautiful baby girl. She was 5 days overdue which means that we have been just waiting for that phone call for 5 days too long. Little Myah was born at about 1 p.m. today and weighed 7 lb. 11 oz. and was 20 inches long. And look at all of that dark hair. We have been, more her parents than anyone, waiting for her for about 9 years. She truly is a miracle. I am so proud of my brother Chris and his wife Andrea. They have been so strong and have watched everyone else welcome little ones while just waiting for their turn. Well, it's their turn and I can't think of anyone more deserving of it. My only heartbreak is that I can't be there to hold her and hug them. They will be here in July to bless her, so hugs will have to be postponed for now. Congratulations and all my love to Chris, Andrea and McKenzi. Enjoy the moment!!!

1 comment:

brunger bunch said...

I dont even know them,and I got a little emotional reading your post. It truly is a miracle (as we know) to get a baby sometimes. I am so happy for them!!