My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!

As we were leaving for dinner.
Dinner at Sizzler!
Blowing out the Scooby-Doo candle on his cake.
It was Jason's birthday yesterday. We went out to eat with his parents and Jesse Saturday night and had some family over last night for cake & ice cream. Then at 8 p.m. I had to ditch him for a YW meeting. Good thing he likes me and was ok with putting the kids to bed by himself on his birthday. He is such a good husband and father. I don't know how I would make it without him. Thanks for being so great honey! Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Kath said...

Happy Birthday, Jason!

brunger bunch said...

Hope he had a great day! Of course what could be more fun than eating with the one you love:)

Katy said...

Hope Jason had a great day!!

Magic Marker said...

Hope he had a great day! I can't believe how fast the time flies by!