My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just a little too big!


I've been cleaning the junk and clutter out of the house over the last week. I guess you could call it "spring cleaning" in hopes of making spring come faster. I pulled Natalie's old carrier out of the closet and left the room for a minute only to find her in it when I returned. She stayed in there for almost and hour having the best time. She even took her bag of chips with her for a snack. Forget the dolls, kitchen and castles - just give her a car seat and she's happy.

4 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Kids are so funny! Why do we spend all that money on toys...when old junk seems to be much more inviting?

brunger bunch said...

She is so cute..I can't believe how fast they grow up!!

lovell said...

You sound like me. I have spring fever so bad. Your little girl is sweet. They grow way to fast. Your lucky to have a girl as the baby of the fam. I just love little girls

Magic Marker said...

I have loved this warm weather lately! Except for the snow today. Natalie looks like she's having a great time:)