My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Traditions of the Season











I love family traditions. I especially love our Christmas family traditions. They are things that we all look forward to and love to do together. Making gingerbread houses is one of them. Jason was in the midst of finishing up insurance season so the kiddos and I put ours together this year. Braxton picked to decorate the gingerbread man and Nati picked the tree. They took their projects pretty serious and made them so very cute. Brax, in true Brax form, was particular about his man. He had to have one eye bigger than the other and HAD to have a mowhawk on him. Don't know that I've seen another big eyed, mowhawked gingerbread man before. Nati loved putting candies on the tree. Dylan was content to watch. I think it turned out great!! We also went to see the lights in Salem. I'd heard about how neat it is, so we ventured on over. It really was neat - the trees out in the middle of the pond all lit up and the reflection in the water. We snapped a few pictures before hypothermia set in and ironically went to get oreo shakes after. It was a fun couple of nights together. Love this season!!

No comments: