My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, December 30, 2011

Tis the Season 2011















Christmas this year was amazing. We did a lot of fun things that I'm hoping will become traditions. The kiddos were really good and loved talking about the real reason we celebrate Christmas. Christmas Eve was spent with Grandma Betty followed by going to Build-a-Bear with Jasons family. His parents let the grandkids make a bear for their gift this year. I loved it & they were so excited to do it. Brax already knew he was making a monkey (which he takes everywhere) and Nati loves her Hello Kitty. We had dinner and spent the evening with the Carter's. It was great! I always get my kids new pj's for an early Christmas gift that they open on Christmas Eve. Well....I mentioned last year that I really wanted to find footed pj's for them and Dylan said and I quote "If you find them I will wear them". I found them and, in true sassy teenager form, Dylan put them on for a picture and won't wear them again. Little turd. I was so excited to find them. Chrismas day was great as well. We got up and opened gifts, went to 9 am sacrament meeting and came home to chill out for most of the day. I have to say it was great to not have to hurry everywhere. We visited the grandparents later in the afternoon and watched movies after. It was a wonderful Christmas for us and we hope this coming year will be the same.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

the footie pj's are awesome! tooooo funny!!