My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Programs & Parties







I love school programs! And it was a day for the record books - Braxton actually sang and participated in his class program. He was having a blast & even started singing a few notes ahead. It was so fantastic! He did great. Then we had a family party at my parents house. Yet another one for the record books. Mom always does Christmas Bingo and has funny little prizes. One of the prizes that she got (with my help)was little bottles of goo that makes noises when played around with. It was a huge hit. She was mortified that it made such noises but we all loved it. Hysterical. Then to top it all off.... while taking a picture with mom and grandma, grandma grabbed a hold of me.... in the upper frontal region of me. Not sure what she was doing but WOW! It was a 16 Candles moment. Anyway - loads of laughs and fun!

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

such fun memories you're making!