My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beware!! The Scroll!





What your about to see is TOP SECRET!! Consider yourself warned that you are messing with big time spy-gang-8 year old serious stuff. Braxton has been working on this for weeks. He and his buddies at school take this very serious. It's "THE SCROLL". We are not allowed to touch the scroll, look at it, or even think about unrolling it. The consequences are fearsome to say the least. He has had it rubber banded in a secret way and through much undoing, writing new codes, rolling back up and securing with the rubber band again and again, it ripped down the middle. Whoa!! The world stopped for a bit. I was sworn to secrecy in order to repair "THE SCROLL". I was ordered to tape it back together without reading it. I'm not sure how it happened but..... my camera was on and just randomly took pictures of "THE SCROLL". Oh, the mind of a cute 8 year old.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

that is hilarious! What a cute kid!