My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting for the Tooth Fairy!

One big, happy girl!

The day before I pulled it out. It was barely hanging on so she was just happy to have it out.


It finally happened - over a month ago (I'm embarrassed that I forgot to post it). Natalie lost her first tooth. When she told me that it was loose I was a bit surprised but, it was, and within 2 days it was out. She was much braver than I anticipated and I am so proud of her. The Tooth Fairy came that night and she is now super excited to have another loose tooth. A little piece of me is sad that my last baby has lost the first tooth but what fun we are having with her getting so big!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Its better to be late blogging about it than the Tooth Fairy being late :) Fun for her!