My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh my pumpkins!!

This years pumpkin festivities were a little different. Dylan was MIA (last day of golf) for picking out pumpkins so it was just me and the other 2. They had a blast with the maze, the corn kernel pit, picking out pumpkins and taking a hay ride. The tradition is to go over to Jason's parents to carve them a couple of days before Halloween. Braxton wasn't feeling well to go over so he & I did our own little carving party. We had a great time together and Dylan and Nati came home with their cutely carved pumpkins.


Super happy kids with their pumpkins.
Oh yah - he's all that!

Starting the carving.

Rolling around in the corn kernels.

My 2 cute little munchkins.


Big man!

Natalie playing in the maze.

Braxton finding "the one"

No comments: