My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baptism

Our newest member of the church.

With Great Grandma Larsen and Aunt Lynette, whom he calls Aunt Nalette.


Braxton with Grandma Carter.

Dad and his big boy.

Braxton with Grandma and Grandpa Lee.


What a great day for our Braxton!! He has been looking forward to getting baptized for months. He has been faithfully reading his scriptures and was so relieved to "pass" the bishops interview. While in the interview the bishop asked who was going to baptize him. Braxton said that his dad was. The bishop then asked how he knew that his dad was going to. Braxton replied, "Because my mom said and she's the boss." Hysterical! We all laughed. The day of his baptism was wonderful. There were 6 kids from our ward that were also baptized. We had a luncheon at our house after. When it was all said and done I couldn't help but shed a few tears for the one person that gave that day to us. I will never be able to repay or show my true appreciation and gratitude to her but I thank her for giving us that day. He is my little miracle boy and I am so very blessed to have him and so proud of him for making this decision. I asked him what he thought of everything at the end of the day and he summed it up perfectly with "It was awesome!"

1 comment:

Magic Marker said...

What a wonderful blessing. So glad he made the decision to get baptized, it looks like a wonderful day:)