My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, April 7, 2011

"I'm 5 today!"

Standing by her "Nati's 5" sign. My beautiful girl
Watch her go! Now she just wants to go outside.
Her princess roller skates.
Making a wish!
Some of the decor.
Fun with school friends!
Bot cupcake

Birthdays are so fun for Natalie. She gets almost as excited for other peoples birthdays as her own. We have been talking about her birthday for a couple of months and it has been all she has talked about since. It had to be a Team Umizoomi party. This proved to be a little hard. Finding invitations, plates, etc. was a little difficult. I ended up finding stuff on good ol' ebay. I ordered the invitations with her picture on them and got candy labels with her birthday info on them. They all turned out great. She invited 4 little friends from school to take to McDonald's for dinner. I have to say - it was the best $20 I have ever spent for a party. No mess for me, no stress over games and the kids loved it. After the friends party we had the Grandma's and Grandpa's over for cake and ice cream. I made Team Unizoomi cupcakes. They were a little tricky and time consuming but they turned out really cute. She got a bike - super cute with a baby doll carrier on the back, clothes, a jewelry box, roller skates, Tangled toys, a new doll, a Build a Bear, Play Dough, and some money. She had a FaBulOus DaY!! Happy Birthday to my little cutie patootie!!


One of her silly poses.
Giving her bike "loves".
Ready to go!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

so fun....the cupcakes are too cute to eat! Can't believe all these babies are growin' up!

brunger bunch said...

So cute...you did a great job on the cupcakes. Ava would love to go "biking" with her:)