My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Time

Super cute egg-finder.
My cute brother & I ALWAYS fight over my moms scotch-o-roo's. It's just how we are. Well, he made the fatal mistake of trying to tell me that she didn't make them. I, in return, hid them until he was starting to foam at the mouth and then we dug in. Super yummy!!


Reaching for the high ones.

Keeping her eyes peeled for more eggs.


One of my favorite pictures of these two.

My three cuties.

Yup, that's my girl.

He looked so handsome and grown up.

Cute young man.

Showing her spoils.

Yet, another egg.


What a great Easter! Yes, it was a busy weekend but the kids had a great time and by Sunday the youngest two knew what the real meaning of Easter is. We had an egg hunt with my family on Saturday along with lunch. We always miss my oldest brother and his family. Maybe someday they will be with us - we can hope! Speaking of my oldest brother, he converted all of my parents old camcorder tapes to dvd's for my parents. So while we were there I put in the one titled "Nickie". Oh my - I was so young and little. We watched scenes from my dances with Dustin narrating with his squeeky voice. It was hysterical. I had big hair & big attitude. I am excited to watch the rest of them. Sunday we had early church but the Easter Bunny showed signs of a visit before we went. I (sniff, sniff) had to take a moment & cry when Dylan asked if he could help be the Easter Bunny this year with Jason & I. He is growing up so very fast and at times I love it, but..... times like this - not so much. He helped us hide eggs and then I made him go to bed so we could finish. We got all ready for church - the kids in new clothes (I got by without Braxton noticing that his new yellow zip tie had a pink stripe in it - Yeah!!) and I wanted to snap some pictures. Little Nati was a little poop about it. The boys did so good but she wouldn't give me a normal smile. So, I gave up. Maybe I'll make them wear their new stuff again this Sunday and try it again. We went over to Jason's parents for another egg hunt and dinner with his family. It was a good day. Now if the weather would cooperate we could enjoy spring a little more.

2 comments:

lovell said...

Your kids are darling. Let's get together soon.

Danielle Thompson said...

love holidays because they give us a reason to be with family :) And your kids look super cute...silly smiles and all!