My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Heart Valentines Day!






I had such high hopes for Valentines Day this year. I wanted to make a fun dinner - somewhat "valentiney", red, and tastey. That didn't happen. I got a little sick the night before and couldn't even think about food. So Valentine's Day consisted of candy grams for the kids at school, a stuffed animal and some chocolate when they got home, & McDonalds for dinner. The most I could stomach was using our indoor smore maker for a fun dessert. I felt so bad, but the kids loved the smores which made it an ok day. I am so lucky to have such great kids and a hubby that I love more than anything. Oh, and just FYI - Dylan was asked by 2 different girls to be their valentine. The first girl has liked him for at least a year. He said she was blushing and really nervous so he said "Yes". My son has become quite the ladies man - like father, like son. Oh, how I heart Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Looks fun. Hope you are feeling better.