My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Natalie's Goldfish Part II

Well, tragedy struck Friday afternoon. We got home and she went straight to her room to show her fish to her cousin and the fish was floating. I wanted to avoid a meltdown with her cousin there so I told her that her fish was sleeping. Later on I told her that her fish died. Her face was so sad, she was crushed. We took the fish back to Walmart that afternoon and got another one. And Saturday morning tragedy struck again. I told her that our house isn't good for fish. She is ok with it but made sure she told everyone that two of her fish died. Oh the joys!!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

that is so sad...poor girl :(

brunger bunch said...

Those darn things are so hard to take care of. We have secretly "replaced" one or two of those in our parenting career!