My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Goblins and Ghosts - It's Halloween!!

Halloween this year was super fun. We carved pumpkins with Jason's family the Sunday before. Jason & I were invited to a neighbor friend's party on Thursday. It was dress up, which I don't mind at all, but Jason would rather not. So he wasn't all that disappointed to be out of town working that night. I went with 2 other friends whose husbands felt the same as Jason. We decided to be the 3 good fairies from Sleeping Beauty. I made the skirts and we all put the hat and wand together right before the party. It was super fun to see the imagination of adults. Halloween night was full of rain, hail, cold and candy. We did quick rounds to see the grandparents before taking on the neighborhood. Jason took Brax & Nati just around our little block because of the wet and cold weather. Dylan went with some friends to fill their pillow cases. They ended up just hanging out at our house because they too were cold. We ran out of candy earlier than I anticipated so I taped a sign to the door stating the fact. I sat in the living room reading and playing with Nati & Brax and got to hear the disappointed kids walking up the steps, reading the sign, making some funny remark about how it's possible to run out of candy and then leaving. I thought for sure that some mad kids would destroy our pumpkins but, they were good and left them alone.

The collection of pumpkins.
Getting warm by the fire.
Chilled to the bone. Poor little girl!
Super cute!
The hobo
The spy
I love the cheesy smile.
Snow White.
Merryweather.
The 3 good fairies.
Decorating pumpkins.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

your kiddos look great! Looks like a fun Halloween week of celebrating ....although it's more fun when it isn't pouring rain :)