My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School

Waiting for the bus to come.
My so handsome boy.
Ready to take on the world.

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Or, as Dylan would say "Back to being tortured." Our summer was super fun but it went by so fast. I still can't believe they are back in school. Dylan is in 6th grade - ahhhh. He hasn't been all that excited to go back even though I keep reminding him that the 6th graders are kings of the school. His best buddy is in his class this year which helps. Braxton could not contain himself. He has been so excited to go back to school and "ride the bus to school with Dylan and ride the bus home with Dylan." I love that he is starting the year with enthusiasm. He did so great with reading last year and we hope that he can pick up right where we left off. He has some buddies in his class including his cousin. He picked out his outfit for the first day. He was so excited I didn't dare object so... that's what he wore. And next week Nati will start preschool again. Life is getting good!!

No comments: