My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where are you?

No pictures this time. Just one simple question - Where are you? Maybe it's just because I love to blog our lives and my wish to someday get it all printed out, but I miss updates from my friends. I look every couple of days and I anticipate the day when there are new stories and new pictures. It's kind of like when you do the laundry and you find a couple of dollars or even a $5 bill in the dryer. I get so excited and don't know what to do. So, I will go about my day today with that thought roaming around in my head, amid a sick boy downstairs and lawn that I am going to mow this morning, that maybe today will be the day that I get to hear something from my friends! I hope you are all well and that summer just took it's toll on everyone - me included.

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

I'm here....but you already know that.. I did update my blog yesterday with all the back to school pics. I am missing all the updates too friends! Can't wait to see what you've all been up to the last couple months :)

ker said...

So many times I've wanted to make this my post for the day. I love to catch up on friends' lives! It also makes me feel "more normal" when I see that others are experiencing the same stuff! I love to read your blog, Nickie!