My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, August 9, 2010

Camp Rocks!

Camp Rocks Presidency.
Cute girls rockin' out!
The leaders on Ward Day!!
On our hike.
Our cute girls.

Girls Camp this year was loaded with fun, drama, homesickness and tears. Mostly fun though!! It was stake camp and our stake mixes all of the leaders with all of the girls. As fate would have it I ended up in the same cabin as Shavon and several of our Beehives. No, we didn't make a request. We had a "Camp Kick Off" the week before. We all dressed up as rock stars and sang karaoke. It was super fun. The girls left on Monday & I went from Tuesday morning until camp was over on Friday. With the death of a friend of a lot of the girls, camp wasn't quite the happy week it normally is. But we ended with Ward Day and the Bishopric coming up to play games and have dinner with us so it was good. Our girls are such sweet, strong and wonderful girls. I am truly blessed to get to work with them.

No comments: