My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pictures out on the farm.

The Larsen/Lee Family.
Me & my cute mom.
me with Beth & Natalie Beth.
Once again, we laugh and don't know why. But it's super funny!!
me with my cute hubby.
Our favorite one.
Really like this one too.
Danny, Jentry & Kacen
Chris, Andrea, McKenzi and Myah
Our family
Dustin, Kellie, Jaxon, Carter & Gavin.
Me with Ned & Beth
Me with the boys, parents & grandparents.
Mom & Dad with the grandkids.

My oldest brother has been in town for the 4th of July weekend. Actually he came early so that he could come and see the midnight release of Eclipse with us but that's a whole other post. Anyway we decided that while he was here that we needed to update family pictures and got thinking that it would be fun to take them out on the farm where mom grew up and we all spent a lot of time as kids. So we got Greg (he took our last fall pictures and did such a great job) to come to Mapleton and take them for us. He did a great job. We had a blast & I am so happy that we have some with Grandpa & Grandma.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Very cute. It must have been the weekend for family pictures...we did them as well.