My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, July 26, 2010

Camping at Strawberry

One of several times that Nati had to potty by the lake which resulted in me holding her to go potty. The one time boys are easier.
Me & my buddy.
Maddi & Natalie showing us our campsite.
The great campsite.
coloring, puzzles and games.
Nati & I testing out the water.
Brax & his crawdad.
Notice no funny faces (after a couple retakes)
My boys hangin' by the fire.
Nati got tired of waiting for the fish so she reeled in her line.
Dylan showing Nati how to cast.
Hoping for a big one.

We love camping!! Especially with family & friends. We went with Dan, Katy & their kids up to Strawberry. The bikes came along with us in hopes of finding someplace for the kids to ride. Dan found a great spot perfect for just us. We took the kids down to the shore to fish on Friday, but luck wasn't with us. No fish. We tried again the next morning and again, no fish. But.... we found the perfect spot for the kids to play in the water. They skipped rocks, played and Braxton even picked up a crawdad from out of the lake. They were everywhere. I felt bad for the dads because they were trying so hard to get the kids to catch a fish, but the kids didn't really care. We made tin foil dinners and smores and just had a fabulous time. It went by way too quickly. Thanks to Dan & Katy for coming and making it so fun. We can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Katy said...

It was a blast! I hear we might go again this weekend!

Danielle Thompson said...

So fun! Makes me excited to go camping this weekend!