My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Independence Day 2010

Everyone hanging out in the back yard. We just bought that shade and it broke while putting it up. So mad!!
Natalie & Gavin. They get along so great - it's super cute.
The big kids - Jaxon, Dylan and McKenzi (she's hiding).
Jason throwing the frisbee with Nati, Dylan, Brax, & Grace.
Braxton watching the fireworks.
The closest thing to a family picture before the fireworks. Yes, that is Jason's dads hand behind his head.

This summer has flown by so when the 4th of July came around we were all in shock that it was so far into the summer already. We had lots of family in town and therefore had lots of parties. I had a BBQ at our house on that Friday night with my family. My brother & his family was in town along with my uncle and his family from Texas. We put up the waterslide, slip & slides, blew up water balloons while eating lots of yummy food. Saturday we went with Jason's family to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks on the MTC park lawn. It's a tradition to do that & this year it was so nice because it wasn't scorching hot. The kids threw a football and frisbee until it was time. We went to a BBQ at Jason's parents house the next day. It was a great weekend to celebrate our country and the freedoms that we have.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

July celebrations are my favorite. Glad you had fun, and I love your new family pic at the top! So cute!