My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Who's that lady....

I know I've posted different conversations with Braxton before so these are no surprise. We've had a couple of funny ones lately that I have to document.
The 1st: We were outside a week ago roasting marshmallows. It was super hot and Jason asked Braxton why he REFUSES to wear shorts. Just a little preface - he really won't wear shorts unless there is no other option. So Jason asks and this is his reply: "Cause I have sexy legs." With extreme shock we ask where he heard that and he says "I saw it on tv. You know that song - Who's that lady...sexy lady? Well, I have sexy legs so I can't wear shorts." And then he starts singing the song. If you have no idea what song I'm talking about watch the Swiffer commercial and you will hear it. It was hilarious. He normally won't sing and be the center of attention but he was just singing away.

The 2nd: While driving home from dinner the other night he randomly says "I'm not getting married because my wife will be stressed out about the house because of the lasers." Um.... ok, didn't know we were discussing getting married but go ahead and think that thought for about another 15 years.

He is so funny & I love it when he pops out with this stuff!