My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Future Cheerleader







Natalie has been taking a Mini Cheer Clinic for the past two weeks. The High School cheer squad teach the girls different cheers and dances. She has loved it! Tonight was the Cheer Spectacular. She did so good. I actually was surprised that she would sit there without me right there - let alone get out there on the dance floor and shake her booty. When her group was done and going back to sit down the next group was coming down and somehow she got a little lost. My parents were there and we were back in the stands looking for her and couldn't see her. So... we all climbed over people to get out and find her. By the time we got there she was back with her group. She gave me a little scare but it all ended up good. She looked so stinkin' cute and did so well!! Go Nati!! Jason has been out of town and couldn't see her dance tonight, so here you go daddy. We miss you and want you back home.

3 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

So, so, so cute! What a doll!

Shavon said...

Holy, stinkin' CUTE!

Kath said...

I love future cheerleaders! Can she come down here and be one of mine? She did awesome - what a doll. Can we do lunch that week I am there? We could even do it with kiddos...Brooklyn and Nati would probably have fun!