My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, March 1, 2010

Would You Rather??

Not a great picture of it, but a great question.
The kids with Uncle Chris and Myah.
Brax & Grandma playing the DS.
Dylan and Jaxon cracking eachother up.
Someday the new room will be done so we don't have to sit on the floor.
Fun times.
Poor Myah couldn't get a minute without Nati following her.
Pizza Pie Cafe.

If you read my earlier post about my new best friend this one will make more sense. Last week was total and complete chaos. My only good nights were Friday and Saturday. My brother was in town with his baby so I wanted to spend as much time with them as possible. We all went to the fabulous Pizza Pie Cafe on Friday. Dylan and Jaxon were in heaven with all of that food. Then we all went back to mom and dads to play "Would You Rather". It's one of Dylan's favorite games. We laughed until we cried and then laughed some more. My favorite question of the night was "Would you rather always lose or never play?" Good life lesson in a board game. Then on Saturday, after the week from *&^%$#@ was over, I needed a breather without kids. So, us adult kids hung out at moms house. We ate caramel popcorn and - yes more Robin Eggs and watched a movie. It was a great night that ended a hard week. We (mostly Nati) miss little Myah and Chris and can't wait until June to see them again.

Check out the next post on Braxton.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

Glad you got to spend some time with your family. And I LOVE the homemade pants for the traveling teddy! Ya never know what's going to bug those kids :)