My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, March 1, 2010

Traveling Teddy

Traveling Teddy and his hand made pants.
One proud boy.
They read stories together....
and ate lunch together.

I totally forgot to post this and it's so cute. For Braxton's kindergarten class they each get to take home Traveling Teddy when it's their turn for "Star of the Week". Braxton's actual birthday week was already taken by another student so we got a week in February. I went in on the Friday of that week and read his favorite story - "David goes to School", and the kids got to ask questions about him. I even took his favorite blanket from when he was a baby and he was super embarrassed. It was funny. Anyway, Traveling Teddy came home with us for that weekend and you are supposed to take him everywhere with you and take pictures to show the class the following week. Braxton's only concern with Teddy was making him some pants. He had a sweater on but no bottoms and this thoroughly bugged Braxton, so I made Teddy some pants to match his sweater. He was so happy to take him back to school with pants on.

No comments: