My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ringing in the New Year

Kelly with Gillian, me with Natalie and Michelle with Lindsay.
Banging away.
Oh the silliness.
Half awake - half asleep. It was all we could do to get Natalie to stand straight. Poor girl.
Natalie and her bestest buddy Lindsay
The older kids playing Apples to Apples. I think they laughed more than they actually played.

We had some friends over to celebrate the New Year. As usual, lots of food, games for the kids and getting to chat with good friends. We ate first, then sent the kids downstairs to play XBox. A short while later the dads went down to check on the kids, the kids came up while the dads "made the sound a little better". Huge thanks to Clint for making the floor shake while playing Guitar Hero - we all needed that!! Our initial plan was to ring in the New Year with NY at 10. Well...we kind of forgot and had to do it at 11. Natalie was a bit delirious at that point. I brought out the pots and pans, gave them each a set and they went outside to bang in 2010. They weren't quite sure of the idea of pots and pans at first but got the hang of it real quick. It was a great night.

2 comments:

lovell said...

How fun to bring in the New Year with good Friends. I can't believe we are in 2010. It's crazy how fast time goes by. I'm glad you had a fun party.

brunger bunch said...

So fun...I hope 2010 brings tons of good times for you and your family! We love having you guys as neighbors and friends!