My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, January 15, 2010

Queen for a day

What a sight to behold.
Yes, she's feeding her baby with a syringe.
The master designer.
Feathers down the hall for the Queen.

Oh, I love being a mom! I mean that seriously. Yesterday was one of those days where you see something that just makes it all worth it. I had just showered and opened the bathroom door to find quite the surprise. Braxton made Natalie into a queen. He got her Easter dress from last year, fairy wings, church shoes, necklace, bracelet and put it all on her. He also got the dress that matches her's for her doll to wear. So when I walked out, I was in the presence of "The Queen". It was so cute. Oh, and she had just eaten some Oreo's so that just topped off the outfit. So I laugh and tell them how great it is and Braxton is just as proud as he could be. Then I go to get the camera and..... there are feathers all over the floor. Braxton told me - "that's what they do for queens." He pulled a lot of the feathers off of her little boa. It's now bald in a few spots. One of those precious moments.

5 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

so very sweet...love those big brothers!

Kath said...

That is so precious! You are right - those are the times that make it all worth it!

lovell said...

so cute. Your kids are adorable. I just love little girls. I wish I had another one. Lexi is growning up so fast. Enjoy yours while she is still little

Magic Marker said...

How sweet, and what a thoughtful big brother he is:)

brunger bunch said...

And that's why we love being a mom!