My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, October 6, 2008

This isn't a temper tantrum, is it?

Just thought I would give you all a sample of my Tuesday and Thursday nights. After watching this you will sypmathize with my thoughts of "Not again", or "Could I get $5 for her on E-Bay?", or "This is what I get for judging other parents", or "Please don't let anyone from DCFS be watching (Angie)". Not to mention Jason egging it on and reminding her time and again that we are going home - nice. These are moments when I feel as though I have 4 children. Luckily we only have one more game - yes there is mercy. Not that I don't love watching soccer, just not the thought of taking Natalie off of the playground. Braxton had a fabulous first season and Dylan did so much better than he has ever done. All in all - good times, but I'm ready for winter. Not the snow or cold, just the relief of running from game to game and braving my daughter.

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Ahh the joys of motherhood. She is still so stinkin' cute though:)

Danielle Thompson said...

It will probably get worse before it gets better. . . .it's a good thing they start out so sweet and innocent!

Shavon said...

I'm sure Buddy and Nat were separated at birth!!!! They are two peas in a pod!