My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hobble Creek's Fall Festival



Tonight was Dylan's schools', Hobble Creek Elementary, Fall Festival. I loaded the kids up, seeing as Jason left this morning for Chicago for a business convention, and braved the wind and rain for the outdoor carnival. It was great for the first hour, then the wind kicked up and it got cold. I had to help with a booth - the Pirate Treasure Chest, which Braxton went nuts over. My mom and dad came to take Brax and Nati home and left Dylan with me. Before the kids left I put Natalie and Braxton on a blow-up jumping thing. Natalie loved it. She couldn't stay up for too long but squealed and giggled the entire time. The were able to stay in there for about 3 minutes and then had to get out. Braxton got out just fine, but Natalie threw a huge fit. She screamed at me, told me "no,no,no" and wouldn't come out. I had to climb in there and get her while a large number of people watched and laughed at the scene. It's amazing that something that was embarrassing to me was so hilarious to other people. They all commented on how cute she is. She's cute alright - cute and spunky. Anyway the night was good, the turnout was great and the kids had a great time. Hooray for the PTA!!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Love miss Nati's little stunt in the bouncy thing---I totally feel for you being the embarrassed mom! Last winter I had to climb to the highest point inside the Carl's Jr. playplace to rescue Jace---embarrassing and disgusting.

lovell said...

Don't you love what our kids put us through? It's Crazy! anyway, I love your music on your blog. It makes me think of the good old days:) The days when we didn't have to worry about crawling into things HE! HE ! HE !