My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Braxton's 5th Birthday!!!






It is Braxton's 5th birthday today. I can't believe that he is getting so big. I told him last night that 5 years ago he was causing me some serious stress. Anyway, we had a "friend" party this afternoon, this is after I had preschool here this morning (as I sigh and sweat). He was having a naughty moment or two so he spent the morning in his room. I tried to write it off to being excited but seriously- he was so naughty. The Batman Party - He had to invite all of his preschool friends along with several others so we had 15 kids here including Dylan and Natalie. We played musical chairs, pass the M&M's, bean bag toss, and the kids made Batman masks. Then the real fun started with hot dogs and opening presents. The present part was insane. He will be playing with new toys for a month. Why didn't I save some for Christmas, he wouldn't know at this point. He had fun & I hope the kids had a good time also. I made him a Batman cake and batman cookies for the kids to take home. In my opinion his party was a huge success. Then about an hour after the kids left we had the grandparents over for dinner and cake. They always give him exactly what he needs and loves. Oh to be that age again! Happy Birthday Braxton - We love you so much!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Look at you hosting double parties----way to go! I'm sure the kids had a ball--who wouldn't with their own batman mask?

Magic Marker said...

Looks like a great party, and I can't believe how time flies by!